WelcomeHoward Tate is a law firm engaged in civil litigation practice. Our firm concentrates its practice in business and personal litigation including insurance, auto liability, general negligence, products liability, employment law, civil rights, workers' compensation, professional liability and construction litigation. We also handle bankruptcy and asbestos claims. Our attorneys practice in both state and federal courts in Tennessee and other states.
Over 20 years ago Howard, Tate, Sowell, Wilson, Leathers & Johnson, PLLC was founded by three lawyers who had a goal of providing quality legal services in Middle Tennessee to insurance companies, corporations and individuals. Since then the firm has grown to 10 lawyers and expanded our practice statewide. What has not changed is our commitment to our clients and our continuing goal to provide quality legal representation.
- Johnson on the Tennessee Rules of Professional Conduct
- Bill Tate Seminar
- William H. Tate to be Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel President
- Bill Tate selected as "Best of the Bar"
- William H. Tate of Howard, Tate, Sowell, Wilson, Leathers & Johnson Joins Advisory Commission on Tennessee Business Courts
- TAM Personal Injury Law Conference
- Cliff Wison included in Best Lawyers
- Barry Howard Launches Online Mediation Appointment Calendar